Who We Are?
Lore and Ed Research Associates Private Limited is a private limited company incorporated under the provisions of the Companies Act of 2013 having its registered office at Building No. 9/437, Parayil, Edanadu P.O., Pala, Kottayam, Kerala – 686574. We at loreanded.com (hereinafter referred to as “website”) provide publication, consultation for research, conduct training programs, assist in conducting surveys and digitization of documents. We update our subscribers with our new training programs, our new initiatives and services.
Collection of Information
We collect personal information when you subscribe or register with us at loreanded.com or otherwise use our services, which information includes your name, address, email, mobile and other details i.e. information provided by you at the time of signing up or otherwise at the website.
loreanded.com stores such information in cookies and log files for providing better services to you. loreanded.com automatically tracks information related to use of the services by the user on the Website. This information may include, among other things, URL tracking information, browser used by the user, the user's IP address, pages and ads viewed by the user and selections or other actions taken by the user while using the Website. loreanded.com may track usage through cookies. Third party advertisers that we work or may work with in future may also place cookies on browsers of the user. loreanded.com shall not, in any manner, be liable for such third party advertisements. loreanded.com may also collect information about the user’s book or content preferences. loreanded.com may save information sent through or posted on the Website. loreanded.com may collect correspondence, such as emails or letters, sent to loreanded.com. loreanded.com may collect the user’s responses to online polls, ads, surveys, electronic newsletters and questionnaires. loreanded.com may also sent its news letters upon the subscription of the same.
Use of Information
The Website shall use the information to analyse the same to provide such services requested by the user. The profile/general information given by users shall be used to keep track of viewing preferences of the user.
1. A cookie (also tracking cookie, browser cookie, and HTTP cookie) is a small piece of text stored on a user's computer by a web browser, which can be used for authentication, session tracking (state maintenance), storing site preferences, shopping cart contents, the identifier for a server-based session, or anything else that can be accomplished through storing textual data. These cookies may be used by us for tracking of user preferences, personalization of services provided etc. There may be various advertisements on our website, viewing which may result in third party cookies being set in user’s computer. We shall not be responsible for such cookies.
2. These include IP addresses, Internet Service Provider, number of clicks etc. which are not linked to user’s personal information, but are used to track user’s movement on the internet and gather broad demographic information of the aggregate use.
3. Once the user makes any purchase on the Website, subscribes to any module or registers for any service on this website, he may receive e-mails relating to such services. The mails will be relating to generation of a new password, status of user’s profile or such other information that may be requested by the user.
4. From time to time, the Website may be required to send certain service-based notices/announcements. Also, in case the Website was to be acquired or if services were to be temporarily suspended, we may send a mail to user’s registered e-mail account. These communications are only in pursuance of our services and are not to be deemed promotional in nature.
5. User’s registered profile shall not be shared with any third parties without user’s prior written consent. All information shall be kept private and confidential unless the user wishes to make it public or if such information is required to be disclosed pursuant to a government or court order.
6. We may use user’s information, to verify user credentials before we establish a relationship with such user. Otherwise than as stated above, we shall not use information provided by user without user’s prior consent.
Change of User Information
The user is given the option to change any information provided by him. User may at any time discontinue our services by de-activating your profile.
Protection of User Information
We have the following security procedures and software in place to ensure that your personal information is kept confidential:
1. All user information is restricted to our server and accessible by persons authorized to do so in order to provide services to user.
2. All persons accessing user information shall do so through a password protected account and any breach of confidentiality obligations by employees of Website shall be strictly penalized.
3. Servers that store your information are kept in a safe and proper place. Loreanded.com may disclose the personally identifiable information only in the following circumstances:
a) express authorization of the user to do so,
b) the provision of the requested service demands so,
c) requirements to comply with the governing law, and/or
d) opportunity to add value to the user.
However, loreanded.com may share aggregated statistical information about the use of the Website with partners and associates of loreanded.com for the purpose of research and analysis. Even in these cases, loreanded.com will strive to protect the individual users' personally identifiable information.
Lore & Ed reserves the right to sell, share or transfer personally identifiable information about its customers with any successor in interest (e.g. if the Company is sold to a third party). Additionally, in certain cases, loreanded.com may be required to disclose the user’s personally identifiable information when the law requires it, or in response to any demand by law enforcement authorities in connection with a criminal investigation, or civil or administrative authorities in connection with a pending civil case or administrative investigation.
We shall not be liable for any damage caused to user by a third party cookie being set on user’s computer. Except for such notices and announcements made by us, we disclaim any liability towards any third party advertisement/cookie. We have taken all reasonable and prudent care to ensure that user information is kept confidential and we shall not be liable for loss of information by means which cannot be reasonably foreseen. All advices provided by us are only suggestive and it is user’s sole discretion to rely on it.
Lore & Ed logo is the absolute intellectual property of the LORE & ED RESEARCH ASSOCIATES PRIVATE LIMITED and the same cannot be used without the permission of LORE & ED RESEARCH ASSOCIATES PRIVATE LIMITED.
Questions and Contact Information
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information to contact our Privacy Compliance Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail at Building No. 9/437, Parayil, Edanadu P.O., Pala, Kottayam, Kerala – 686574.